HOW TO INSTALL Virtus
Player on your computer-
- After downloading file, place
"player30.exe" in a folder by itself.
- Double-click on "player30.exe"
to extract the compressed files.
- Run the uncompressed "Setup.exe"
file and follow the instructions for installing Virtus
Player on your computer.
- After Virtus Player is installed
on your computer, you need to tell your browser to use it
to view .wsb files:
Netscape Navigator 3.0 users:
- Go to the "General Preferences" window
in the "Options" menu.
- Click on the "Helpers" tab.
- Click on the "Create New Type" button.
- Enter "wsb-world" as Mime Type and
"wsb-vrml" as Mime SubType. Click
- In the File Extensions field, enter
- Make sure "Launch the Application" is
selected, then click "Browse" and find
the directory in which Virtus Player was
- Select "Vplayer.exe" and click
Back to VRML port
Download Virtus Player for PC or Playermac.sea.hqx for Mac.
Better yet: see Mac users' email dialog-
NE 2/10/98 email between 2 Mac users:
for the Mac (for .wsb files) is incomplete and can't be expanded.
A good one is at Virtus' site. It works on my Mac and is
impressive, but I have not found a way to use it with a browser.
Sooo, no Pygoya VR for us Mac-ers until someone enlightens us.
try to download the application for Virtus Player from the above
it worked for me. Seiji Ueoka , R2001 Project, http://r2001.com