HOW TO INSTALL Virtus Player
on your computer- (C'mon, it's easy! You can do it!)
- After downloading file, place "player30.exe" in
a folder (title it "Player30")
- Double-click the "Player30" folder to open it.
- Double-click on "player30.exe" to extract the compressed files. Close this window of listed files
by clicking on the upper right corner "X" button.
- Double-click the "Setup.exe"
file and follow the instructions for installing Virtus Player on your computer.
- After Virtus Player is installed on your computer,
you need to tell your browser to use it
(as a plug in) to view .wsb files:
For Internet Explorer 5.0 users:
- When you click a vrml link and the browser prompts you,
choose "Open this file from its current location" and
click the "OK" button.
- After the vrml gallery file downloads, another dialogue
window should appear.
- Scroll down and select "VPlayer"
in the upper window, and make sure the "Always use this program
to open this file" box is checked. Then click "OK"
to enter the gallery.
- When you are done exploring the vrml gallery, close the
VPlayer window by clicking the X in the upper right corner of the window.
For Netscape Navigator 3.0 users:
- Go to the "General Preferences" window
in the "Options" menu.
- Click on the "Helpers" tab.
- Click on the "Create New Type" button.
- Enter "wsb-world" as Mime Type and "wsb-vrml" as Mime SubType. Click "OK"
- In the File Extensions field, enter "wsb"
- Make sure "Launch the Application"
is selected, then click
"Browse" and find the directory in which Virtus Player
- Select "Vplayer.exe" and click "OK" and you're done!