MUSEUM OF WEBISM
(logo being designed)
Main Street, Bangor, Maine, USA
-Global Art of the World Wide Web
Facade, 1986, oil on canvas, 6'x4', Amiga 1000, Deluxe Paint I (Electronic Arts), Pygoya
The museum dedicated to exhibiting art of the World Wide Web
Webists Gallery - 2nd flr.
Other Internet Groups Gallery - 2nd flr.
Pygoya Gallery I - 1985-1999 - 3rd flr.
Pygoya Gallery II - 2000-Present - 4th flr.
Bangor Art Society Gallery - 2nd flr.
lst exhibit- "The Lane to Maine," Ingrid Dohle Kamerbeek, Bavaria, Germany
Events Schedule - lectures, demonstrations, social events
postcard from the past alternative sites
HOURS OF OPERATION:
ONLINE GIFT SHOP & CATALOG:
MUSEUM CAFE & GIFT SHOP:
How to get to Bangor, Maine: map
Online Archival Documentation of Exhibition and Events:
Board of Directors:
Inner Circle - Patrons of the Museum; by invitation only preview openings with the artist(s)
Historic Pixelism Painting - Assembly, Pygoya, 1987, 130,000 painted 4x4mm "pixels" by hand, 11'x6', oil on canvas
- Webist Communication Center
- Founding Sites-
ArtIngrid.de - Ingrid Kamerbeek, Bavaria, Germany, founder, Coordinator
Pygoya Museum - Rodney Chang, MA, MSEd, PhD, Honolulu, Hawaii, founder
- Member Web sites
- Sponsoring site - Truly Virtual Web Art Museum
- Affiliate virtual museum - MODA - Museum of Digital Art, Mexico
- Museum/gallery - preliminary
- History of Dr. Chang's exploration of digital art, internet art, art psychology, & museum inspiration
- Biographical Information of Rodney Chang , including life's other major projects
Upcoming new site -
- LastPlaceGallery.com - the online art shopping catalog of the Bangor Museum of Webism
Pygoya collection of Stephen King writings