- Extraball -
gallery of experiments in animation inspired by lo-fi displays and early video-game
- 138 - poetic
terrorist organization for the elimination of ego.
- ArtByte - the
magazine of digital culture: e-culture, architecture/design, video art, special f/x,
digital music, and more.
- interactive story based games, non linear music and much more. Content is designed for
- bewitched -
a series of interactive web projects.
- bin-aire artforum
- interactive gallery and discussion forum.
- Bulck, R.V. -
"Quoted from Memory", a conceptual reconstruction of work of arts in order to
materialize, to renew and to refine a catalogue of experiences with an ontological
- idea behind the exhibition is to convert the dying banner-ad into an artform and fill it
with sense and beauty.
- artistic ramblings.
Worms - self-proclaimed digital art trash.
Fenster - The Attic Window.
Icon - given: An icon described by a 32 X 32 grid. Allowed: Any element of the grid to
be colored black or white. Shown: Every icon.
- Fast and Wide
- specially curated exhibition of CD-ROM, Internet, installation and video work.
Tours - mysterious tours to the unknown world. Trips include advice on how to
de-stress, wonders of the world and the Kingdom of Colors.
- by Mark Amerika.
- Have You
Lost Something? - online showcase of found objects, or as the author likes to call
them, lost objects.
- Kuluncic, Andreja
- Croatian web artist.
- alone... in the dark.
to Perplexia - Talan Memmott's flashy, award-winning hypertextual, metaphorical
- Monsters in My
Tummy - dark and poetic.
Drinkwater - offers Mr. Drinkwater cartoons.
Recycler, The - live web art recycled from almost live web cameras.
of Visual Poetry - a maze of digital and animated art.
- Museum of Web Art
- showcases web-exclusive art in a virtual-museum atmosphere, including counters, buttons,
- n3xt.com -
interactive photo collages by Shikam.
the Body: A Visibility Project - art installation about women living in chronic pain
by visual artist Susan L. Harman.
- New York City Map
- virtual "walk" through New York City with sites, sounds, and words.
- Numeral - art
projects by John F. Simon, Jr.
Upon a Forest - landscapes and soundscapes by celestial architect Maruto.
Broadway (Downtown) - the street entended far into the north, a gray ribbon that
divided and defined.
- Satmundi -
experimental web art.
- hours of fun from the Schwa Corporation.
- Scott Sona Snibbe
- documents several web-based and gallery-based interactive installations from the
nineties. With links to other Snibbes online.
- rearranges the Web page of your choice into collages.
- soulbath -
experimental outlet for London based design group Hi, Res!
- sountain -
all matter is speed and flame.
- Tilson, Jake -
featuring documentation on pre-existing material alongside new work designed especially
for the internet as a discrete medium.
- Turbulence -
artists create work that explores the specific characteristics of the web medium and makes
use of online technologies such as RealAudio, Java, VRML.
- color and design.
- mail list on the poetics of web art and Defib, a live IRC, bi-monthly chat series
featuring Web artists. Includes links, interviews, and images.
- online publication about web art from the Walker Art Center.
Perhect - Tomoko Takahashi's interactive idiosyncratic word-processing software
simulates the lost art of writing on paper.